Wireless Construction Experts
Front Range Wireless excels in all facets of wireless construction, including: tower and cell site construction; microwave system installation and testing; tower, cell site and MSC maintenance; MSC upgrades, and MSC Project Management.
Service Above the Best!
Our fleet of trucks all have GPS units, laptops with wireless cards, cellular service that can be reached in remote areas. This allows us to dispatch the nearest field crew to the emergency cellular site 24/7. DC power and transport related installations in MSCs are handled through our subsidiary company,Western Power Installation, Inc.
Dedicated to Your Success
Our employees pride themselves on attention to detail and team work. Front Range Wireless has four full time Project Managers who coordinate jobs and maintain close communication with customers. While committed to safety and service, the teams place a high value on holding a “Customer First” attitude. Their skills are very diversified, backed with high level experience including:
- New site construction with erection of monopoles or self support towers
- Full site installations of RF equipment, grounding, ladder rack, and alarming
- Microwave system installation of all vendors
- Sweep testing and T1/DS3 testing and troubleshooting
- Installation of Emerson, T.P.S., Nortel, and Peco DC power systems
- Full HVAC maintenance and installation (in-house)
- Motorola CDMA and EVDO installations
- Project Management of upgrades and testing in the MSC environment
Aaron Kingstrom, President
Aaron Kingstrom, President, has been in the wireless business since 1989, and carries a Master Electrician’s license. Front Range Wireless, Inc. holds a Colorado State Electrical Contracting License and FRW is a licensed General Contractor throughout numerous other jurisdictions of Colorado.
Front Range Wireless is an ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management certified company.