At Front Range Wireless, our goal is to provide quality cellular site products and services in a safe, accurate, timely, and cost-effective manner, at a level which surpasses industry standards. Our philosophy is to create custom solutions for each of our clients’ individual project needs which will ensure success in meeting their overall goals and objectives.
Who We Are
Our team of highly experienced leaders and expert field technicians are well-trained, professional, and dependable, setting us apart from our competitors. Further, each of our teams is adequately supplied with the necessary tools, equipment, and support necessary to ensure successful project completion every time. Visit our Projects Page to see some examples of what we have completed for our customers.
- Front Range Wireless is a certified Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB), certified in 2023.
- FRW is highly experienced and currently involved with in all facets of wireless construction. This includes tower and cell site construction, microwave installation and testing, cell site modification and maintenance, and MSC upgrade and modification project management, installation, and maintenance.
- Every FRW truck has a GPS unit and a laptop computer. This allows FRW to dispatch the nearest field crew to the emergency cellular site 24/7.
- Our executive team members have a combined 100+ years industry experience.
- We are headquartered in Centennial, Colorado, with a satellite office in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- We have warehouse facilities in both of these offices, and offer our customers access to warehousing as a service.
- We are Avetta registered and qualified.
- FRW has dedicated Project Managers who coordinate jobs and maintain close communication with customers.
- Our teams have a “Customer First” attitude, while remaining committed to safety and service.
Extensive Skills & Experiences
Our workforce’s knowledge and skill sets are diversified, backed by extensive experience:
- New site construction with erection of monopoles or self support towers
- Full site installations of RF equipment, grounding, ladder rack, and alarming
- Microwave system installation of all vendors
- In-house experts that can test all RF and Fiber installations
- Installation of Emerson, T.P.S., Nortel, and Peco DC power systems
- Full HVAC maintenance and installation
- Project Management of upgrades and testing in the MSC environment