At Front Range Wireless, our goal is to provide quality cell pole and tower products and services above industry standards in a safe, accurate, timely, and fiscally responsible manner. In addition to that, our team of experienced leaders, and qualified field technicians are highly qualified, professional, and dependable. Our philosophy is to understand our clients’ goals and needs, and create an optimum plan for each of them.
Who We Are
The extensive knowledge of our technicians sets us apart from others. We have been able to complete projects in two days, because of our highly qualified and experienced team. While we proud ourselves in quick turnaround time with our projects, larger macro sites require more time. Visit our Project pages to see some of our work.
- FRW is currently involved with and is experienced in all facets of wireless construction.
- This includes Tower and Cell Site Construction, Microwave System Installation and Testing, Tower, Cell Site and MSC Maintenance, MSC upgrades and MSC Project Management.
- The fleet of trucks of FRW all have GPS units and laptops.
- This allows FRW to dispatch the nearest field crew to the emergency cellular site 24/7.
- FRW handles DC power and transport-related installations in MSCs through Western Power Installation, Inc.*
- In addition to that, FRW is an ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management certified company.
- Our employees pride themselves on attention to detail and team work.
- FRW has full time Project Managers who coordinate jobs and maintain close communication with customers.
- While committed to safety and service, the teams place a high value on holding a “Customer First” attitude.
Extensive Skills & Experiences
Our workforces knowledge and skill sets are diversified, backed by extensive experience including:
- New site construction with erection of monopoles or self support towers
- Full site installations of RF equipment, grounding, ladder rack, and alarming
- Microwave system installation of all vendors
- In-house experts that can test all RF and Fiber installations
- Installation of Emerson, T.P.S., Nortel, and Peco DC power systems
- Full HVAC maintenance and installation
- Project Management of upgrades and testing in the MSC environment